Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sweater Weather





Sweater: F21, Jeans: H&M, Necklace: My own creation
See that super fly ring? It broke before I was even out the door. How unfair is that? Of course I will do my best to re-adhere it with some super glue and my other MacGyver-like tactics but I am just not certain I can trust such methods. Perhaps it is just what happens after a few years of wear but I hope I can salvage this baby because it really is a gem. Speaking of gems, this sweater was $11 and it's great. I am contemplating buying one in every color available. In the evenings lately it has been prefect weather to throw on a sweater and walk to the store to pick up some groceries. I tried out Sprouts for the first time and turns out they have a bulk aisle, you know, with those little silver scoops that allow you to weigh your trailmixes and chocolate covered pretzels and other magical treats? I love those bulk bins! Of course I couldn't resist trying something and I am loving the spicy cajun mix I went home with. Being able to walk to the grocery store in my comfy sweater to stock up on snacks I didn't even know I needed makes me one happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment