Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bun-ny


Shirt: Gap, Shirt: Macy's Shoes: Naturalizer
Don't know about you guys, but I thought my joke was pretty good. Easter is only a few days away hence bunny and I have a giant bun on my head? Sometimes I just crack myself up. Seriously though, I am loving this whole fluffy bun thing. I realize that this trend has been going on for awhile now and I actually was trying to be "in" way back around Christmas and the holiday season by using an actual sock I had cut and rolled but my attempts were futile. My wimpy thin hair was not cooperative and it seemed that you could always see the sock and/or it never felt very secure. Do you know what I mean? Anyways, I resolved myself into believing that the fabulous bun look was not meant to be. Turns out, all I needed was to stop being cheap and spend the measly $4 at Target to get the official brown sponge-looking bun-doer-upper and bam! Trendy. Sleek. I'm in baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment