Monday, March 4, 2013

Manic Monday

Option 1: JCrew, Option 2: Gap, Option 3: F21
I regret to inform you that my nails are in very sorry shape due to the beating they have taken over the past 5 or so days ripping open boxes, scrubbing floors, cleaning bathrooms, and assorted other super fun, not at all painful chores involved in the moving process. It has been super crazy getting settled in a new place so to spare you the image of my unmanicured nails, how freaking great is this denim trend right now? I am currently pining after every jean jacket and vest I see. Suddenly, every single thing in my closet would really be taken to the next level with one of these items. My maxi shirts are dying for a jean jacket and a few of my spring/summer dresses are crying out for the structure of a vest. I would love to scoop up all three options but I am waiting for my tax rebate to take the plunge on at least getting a jacket like option 3 (something a bit more in my price range) just in time for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment