Friday, December 21, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's the last work day for me in 2012 and guess what? It's snowing!!! Finally! Too bad I had to drive home for the holidays in this but the potential for a white Christmas? I'll take it! Also, I am posting this from the comfort of my family's living room, laughing and watching Home Alone. What more can a girl ask for? Here are some other things that made the week bright.

[A couple Christmas cards that came in the mail]
 
[Enjoying a Holiday Dream ice cream treat with my youngest brother]
[A Dove mint ice cream bar...We had a lot of ice cream at work this week]
[A peak at a DIY project I'll share next week]
[View of the Cincinnati skyline from The Rookwood in Mt. Adams]

2 comments:

  1. Those cards look so cute!! And I seriously want some of that ice cream! I bet it was really good! Found you from H54F! You can find me here: http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks for checking out the blog! And trust me, I had enough ice cream for the both of us! Hope you had a great holiday!

      Delete