Monday, December 24, 2012

Manicure Monday


It's Christmas Eve and one of the very best days of the year. The family is all together and we have a big meal cooking all day and it's torture not to sneak a few bites before 7pm with those yummy holiday smells all through the house. And don't even get me started on the dessert options because it just seems never ending. This year will be a little different as we are planning a game night this evening and truly there are few things I love more than some friendly competition over board games. Before all this happens though, we get all dressed up and go to mass, taking up a whole pew in the process. I decided to dress my nails up too using Sally Hansen "Wet Cement" as a base coat and then some silver sparkles on the lower half of each nail. The gray color scheme is subtle but gives a nice shine in the light and will look great with my hunter green holiday dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment