Thursday, December 20, 2012

Top 5 Holiday Movies

 I am a big believer in traditions and one of my favorites is gathering around with the family to watch all of these movies around Christmas. Laughing out loud and all quoting our favorite parts in sync with the actors just never gets old. Here are my picks for the best holiday movies!

[As a pair, Home Alone 1 and 2. One of my favorite movies period, holiday or not.]

 
[Will Ferrell at his finest. Always gets me laughing and my family will quote this year round.]

[We've still got this baby on VHS. Tim Allen is a riot and watching it now that I am older, there are jokes that escaped me as a kid.]
[Another must-watch. So many comical scenes that to try and pick a favorite is nearly impossible.]

[It just isn't Christmas if I haven't watched these three animated flicks. I used to watch them on the couch with my dad but now he texts me when they are on TV as he knows my love of Dr. Seuss, the Peanuts Gang, and claymation reindeer.]

No comments:

Post a Comment