Thursday, November 1, 2012

Going Postal


Ah, the postal system. What's not to love? I am a big fan of the old fashioned snail mail and maybe it's because cards and letters are so few and far between around here but when I receive something from a friend in the mail, it just makes me giddy. The same thing is true when I send a note in the mail, especially "just because" letters. I think it is a sweet gesture to let someone know you are thinking about them and you have the chance to brighten their day. Bam! Out of the blue, I think you're awesome and so much so that I sent you a card. I mean come on!!

Basically, I am a sucker for those $1 bins at Target, Michael's, anywhere really, but when I stumble upon such cute stationary, how can I not be? So go ahead, make someone's day. Slap a stamp on an envelope and send that little piece of paper on to one happy customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment