Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday Doughnuts

There is a bakery that's open 24 hours only 10 minutes from my apartment and last night was my first visit. How can this be you ask? Great question. I can't believe it either. I have been missing out on this gem for over a year! To make up for my lack of visits, I not only bought and ate a fabulous glazed doughnut with pretty pink frosting, but I also picked up a muffin, a cookie and a blueberry doughnut (my favorite) after my friends told me to think about getting something for breakfast. Well let's just say, done and done. I am also set for snacks too. So here's to Buskin bakery for gaining a new customer and to that customer gaining a few pounds because a sign like that has no business being placed near baked goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment