Monday, August 27, 2012

Manicure Monday

Claire's Sparkles, Light Blue from F21, NYC West Villiage Navy
I was supposed to have had a shellac manicure this weekend and I was all excited because I have never had one but have heard only great things. And when I was at the beach earlier this summer, a girl I was with had it done on both her fingers and toes and by the end of the week, they were still perfect despite me having painted mine about 3 times. SO. Needless to say, I had high expectations. That is until the salon decided to cancel my appointment for no apparent reason and I could not get a hold of them to figure out why or reschedule. I don't think I would be giving them my business but I have one of those half off online coupons I have already purchased so I must use it and at this place. I am hoping if/when I actually get an appointment that the experience is better than this one has been. Fingers crossed.

But alas, I needed to do my nails yesterday and this is what I came up with. It's a bit of an ocean vibe in my opinion, especially with the sea green sparkles but I think it turned out pretty well. Maybe I was thinking about my trip the Outerbanks and the pristine shellac manicure I saw there. Either way, cheers to the start of another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment