Friday, July 26, 2013

No Breaks Allowed


{Taking a sunset walk}

{I was THRILLED at the surprise arrival of these 3 books from my friend in publishing. Can't wait to read, laugh, and be inspired by these guys}

{Yes, all those orange lines are huge freeways. That's LA for you}

{Amazing dinner of fruit, homemade granola, and yogurt at the House of Pies}

{Snapped some pics while at The Postal Service concert. Check it off the bucket list folks!}
I feel like I have run myself ragged this past week, but ragged in the fun kind of way meaning I stayed out way too late on a school work night. This week, we made some new musician friends on Tuesday at open mic night, saw The Postal Service in LA on Wednesday, heading to the Reds vs Dodgers game tonight (Go Redlegs!), the US Surf Open finals are this weekend so hitting up Huntington Beach tomorrow and Sunday for that excitement, AND going to see John Mayer tomorrow night. Whew! That's a lot. Sometimes all the best things collide at once. Taking advantage of my surroundings, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment