Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day Dreaming






Every once in awhile, I get a real itch to travel. Today was on of those days. I was going back through some photos and stumbled upon the ones I had taken on my trip to San Francisco. I had such a lovely time in that be-ea-u-tiful city that it had me day dreaming of going back sometime soon. Spending time with friends, enjoying all the pretty homes, being in heaven with all the gorgeous bridges around (I have a thing for bridges).

Though I don't have any plans to go back to the Bay area in the near future, I am heading north for a work trip in Portland, Oregon. This will be a new city, and state for that matter, for me and I am really looking forward to it. It will be a quick trip, just Monday through Wednesday, but there is a wine tasting tour involved plus fancy smancy dinners to enjoy so bring it on Portland! Show me what else the Northwest coast has to offer me.


No comments:

Post a Comment