Friday, July 5, 2013

Freedom Friday



          




Ah, Independence Day. Does it get any better than this holiday? I don't think so. The roommates and I decided to throw a little Fourth of July bash and man, did we have fun! We made a pancake and bacon brunch then sat around and chatted with old and new friends, playing games and listening to Bruce Springsteen and Tom Petty, our "American" playlist. We enjoyed the sunshine on our patio and traipsed down to the beach which was just about the friendliest little strip of land I have ever experienced. We hopped from house to house seeing everyone decked out in their finest patriotic gear and had a grand old time. Now we are lacking sleep and trying to carry on with our day jobs but all I would really like to be doing right now is rocking my motorcycle flag shirt and waving my mini American flag. Happy Fourth (or technically now 5th) of July! Let freedom ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment