Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weekend Uniform





Skirt: PacSun, Shoes: Gap, Tank: Brandy Melville

My sister and brothers have left me and I was so sad to see them go. We had a blast while they were in town and we seemed to constantly be on the move, in the car heading to one place or another, then shuffling down this street and that street, soaking it all in, depending on whatever "it" was that day. It felt like a perpetual weekend, which makes sense since I was wearing what has come to be my weekend uniform all week: long skirt, a soft tank top or tee, and a light jacket for when the sun goes down. Plus a larger bag to hold on my clutch finds and that pesky jacket when the sun decided to stay out all afternoon. You just can't go wrong with a comfortable, breezy outfit that still looks polished.

No comments:

Post a Comment