Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday I'm in Love


I scored these sweet wedges while killing time before the wedding last weekend and I am just loving the green suede action!

Here are some other things I am currently loving:
Crying while watching The Office series finale last night. They were happy tears.
Had a four day work week which made Friday come much faster today.
Took a trip to Hobby Lobby with the roommates and I mean, how can you not love that place?
Actually unpacking my suitcase within a few days of my return.
Getting video messages from my friend who just discovered the iPhone has this capability.

Not so much love for:
Being groggy all week due to the fun times had with the family in NC. 
Not being able to fit my comforter in our washer meaning I have to actually go to a laundrymat.
Trying to be more responsible with my money and stick to a budget. 
All my sitcoms ending for the season making my evenings too wide open.

Can I just tell you how excited I am to sleep in tomorrow? Like really sleep in, where I just stay warm under my covers and refuse to leave my bed untill I am good and ready and then, only when there is the promise of bacon and eggs downstairs. Ah, weekends, god love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment