Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Case of the Mondays, Except it's Wednesday


This is the third day this week I have worn my hair up. It has also very much been a week of pants. I can't seem to wake up but work continues to be piling up so it appears that the days have continued to pass by despite my opposition.

I did get my room picked up last night so that's better than falling face first into my bed right? Oh, and there is leftover Easter candy that has appeared at work so things are looking up. Don't mind me as I reach for more egg-shaped treats. Like, a lot more. The chocolate kind specifically.  

2 comments:

  1. Well, that is a very cute outfit! The yellow belt is super fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! I thought it was a little something to brighten up the look on a Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by the blog!

      Delete