Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sightings on my Sunday Stroll


Shirt: Old Navy, Jeans: Gap, Purse: Thrifted
This would probably be my standard uniform for weekend errands. Easy peasy tee with jeans, a pair of sunnies and shoes for walking. I had just dropped off my bike to get the tube replaced at this great local shop right around the corner, giving me a chance to take a walk and enjoy the sunshine. I also came across the most adorable older couple on my stroll. There was a man with gray hair wearing a bow tie, holding the door open for his wife, the car parked in the shade with just a little sun coming through the leaves, and as she climbed in, they both laughed at something funny he had said and it was just perfect It completely made my Sunday to see this couple together, sharing a laugh after brunch. I felt like I was peaking in on their life and from just that single moment, I imagined it to be a very happy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment