Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Travels

I am about to head to the airport for my first ever visit to San Francisco! I am thrilled to go and am meeting up with my friend Lauren from college as well and I can't wait to see her. Plus one of my roommates is coming too so we will have a blast to be sure.

Technically, I have been to San Francisco before but was only for a few hours and at night so I couldn't even see anything so no way that counts right? Right. My thoughts exactly. This time, I am doing it right. We will be visiting Chinatown, going to Alcatraz, driving down Lombard Street, checking out the beautiful homes, and just soaking in the ambiance of the city. Oh, and taking lots and lots of pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge. But that really goes without saying. SF here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment