Friday, March 15, 2013

In the Morning Light


Friday seems to have taken its sweet ol' time in getting here this week. Must be because it is a holiday weekend. Before St. Patrick's Day arrives, I have plans to visit Long Beach where I have been told there are some killer thrifting spots. If I came home with a new nightstand, I would be quite a happy girl. For Sunday, we plan to have a more girly version of Kegs and Eggs, namely, green pancakes and mimosas with lime sherbet (did you know it's not sherbert, with a second "r"? I have been wrong my whole life, amazing!) before heading off on our bikes to listen to a live band at an Irish pub. With all this excitement on the horizon, no wonder this week took forever! Whatever you are doing this weekend, I hope you have great weather and are spending it with great people. Happy St. Paddy's!

No comments:

Post a Comment