Thursday, February 21, 2013

Laid Back and in Waiting



Sweatshirt: Banana Republic, Scarf: Thrifted
I have been having a very casual week this week and I know this to be true because I am sporting my glasses. Let me be clear, casual in this context really means lazy. Or maybe more than lazy, I am in an "in-between" phase. Temporary. Standing still, waiting.
I am in my current apartment waiting for the official apartment I'll be moving into to be cleaned and painted. I have been trying to get by without buying groceries as well as trying to ignore my giant stack of boxes in the dining room. It will be a good story to tell my future children one day right? I can see it already-"Back in my day, we had to share a room with 2 other girls and 5 girls shared a small kitchen but we didn't care! We lived in California!" Good story huh? Ya, let's go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment