Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Office Attire






I know, the number of camera-in-mirror pictures I have taken lately is out of control but I am still waiting on my tripod to arrive with all of my other possesions in this world so you will have to bear with me.

This is what I wore to the office today. It has been weirdly cold at my desk this week so I thought it best to put together an outfit involving a coat to keep me warm and I am just loving this one so much. It is light weight but structured and totally different from anything else I have. Plus it is neutral enough to wear with lots of things in my closet but gives a little punch to an otherwise ho-hum outfit.

Oh, and just for fun, I thought I would show you the tea/coffee maker thing that is very fancy and way more sophisticated than I was ready for but it does make a killer hot chocolate so obviously I have mastered the thing. Office livin', this is what it's all about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment