Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Doing LA Things










Could I BE any more artsy? (Please tell me you read that in a Chandler Bing voice because that is how it is meant to be read.) Above are a few of the many, many pieces of art a few friends and I were exposed to this weekend at the LA Art Show. It was my first time being in Downtown LA and we really had a blast. We had a livingsocial deal so it was only $10 bucks to get in and on top of that, my one roommate had a connection (her boyfriend's mom) who was at a wholesale show in the same building and was able to get us in there too. Double awesome.

If you are like me, you are unaware of what a wholesale show is so to break it down for you, it was basically a place where people sell their goods at wholesale aka really cheap prices because you buy in bulk. Except you didn't have to buy in bulk so this girl walked away with about 3 new bracelets and this adorable miniature frames. It was like Chinatown in NYC only minus the haggling and language barrier. Still brainstorming on what to do with the frames but I just had to have them. Anyways, hope you enjoy this little culture break! I sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment