Monday, January 7, 2013

Manicure Monday


Oh hey there. I have been MIA for the past couple days as I was on a quick trip to my new office.  It was a complete whirlwind and I was running on very few hours of sleep which just added to madness. Or the fun, depending on which way you look at it. I saw my new place (Eek!), my new desk and the new neighborhood all of which were amazing! I didn't even need a jacket when I got off the plane and went from freezing with snow on the ground to sunny with palm trees in only a matter of hours. Don't you just love flying? Here is my manicure for the week and because I will be cleaning and packing and cleaning some more this week, I kept it simple with "Very Structured" by Essie and just one nail in a glitterly gold called "Topaz" by L.A. Colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment