Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Lumber Jack Look


Shirt: Gap, Vest: American Eagle, Jeans: Banana Republic
I am pretty sure that I have watched more movies in the past five days then is healthy for any human but I am ok with it. Eighties movies, action flicks, and a bunch of Christmas movies too. We have also been working on a thousand piece puzzle depicting a summer picnic so as you can tell, I am just swamped over here. This is what it means to take a few days off and I am going to continue to soak it all in.

In a great feat of strength, I actually got my butt off the couch, got dressed and walked around town for a bit with my sister. Pre-snow storm. Now back to my sweatshirt, puzzle, and hot chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. I like your lumberjack look! I love plaid shirts like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You can never have too many plaid shirts.

      Delete