Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wisps in the Wind

[Chambray: PacSun, Shirt and Jeans: Gap, Boots: Bass Outlet, Earrings: Macy's]





My sister took these pictures the other day for me when I was in visiting my family and man was it a blustery day! The wind always ups the ante on the cold factor but for the sake of the outfit, I braved the weather to capture a few shots of a casual get-up I was sporting that day, threat of the snuffles be damned! I was particularly excited about these earrings I had found that same morning so naturally I put them in for the rest of the day. They are turquoise in color and in the shape of arrowheads that I nabbed from the sale rack for less than $10. Can you say score? Love a good jewelry find! But the winds have picked up again today and I am thankful to have my big coat and scarf to keep me warm. Stay bundled up my friends! Unless of course you have pictures for a blog post to take and to that I say snap 'em quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment