Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday I'm in Love


I decided to enjoy a little blueberry Greek frozen yogurt and this is what I read on my lid. How cute is this? Loved it.

Here are some other things I am loving this week:
An exposed-bulb strand of lights at a Christmas tree stand. Instantly put me in the Christmas spirit.
Being sought out for a job interview that I never even applied for. It always feels great to be wanted.
Decorating my place for the holiday season. Festive festive!
Peppers on sale 4 for $5. The colorful peppers, not just the green ones! And believe me, I need some veggies in my life.

Not so much love for:
Skipping breakfast one morning because I thought my 9am meeting was to be discussed over bacon and eggs...wrong.
Trying to sneakily take my purse with me to the bathroom and then dropping said purse and all it's contents all over the floor. Sa-mooth.
Sitting in a meeting where I felt like Charlie Brown when the teachers talk and all he hears is wah wah wah wahwahwah wah. Yea, that's how much I took away from the presentation.
And the actual bad news of the week is that my grandpa was admitted to the hospital yesterday for bronchitis and pneumonia. He is doing ok now but is very weak so he will be on my mind for the rest of the weekend until he is back to normal.

I get another dose of family time this weekend as my mom and sister are coming to visit and do some Christmas shopping. They will be arriving this evening so I will have to find a fun recipe to make for their stay. Something involving Nutella I think because well, just why not? It's the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment