Thursday, September 6, 2012

Meet Me in the School Yard




Shirt and Bag: Thrifted, Shoes: Sperry
The forecast called for rain all weekend while I was home but as luck would have it, the weather was fairly pleasant, aside from the insane amount of humidity that was my hair's nemesis, clearly documented above. There were some overcast skies too, but I was only caught in a few sprinkles while we were at my grandparents’ house and at the school across the street, stealing a moment on the swings. Is there anything better than your legs pumping you higher and higher? Talk about a flashback to when I was growing up. All the cousins, and even aunts and uncles too, spent many an hour at the playground across from grandma and grandpa’s and even though the classic set we grew up on has been changed out with a newer, apparently up-to-code version (I mean, I turned out fine but whatever), there are many memories there that cannot be so easily replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment