Friday, September 14, 2012

High Five for Friday

Up top---It's the weekend! I am linking up with the blog From My Grey Desk to celebrate the past week. Here are five things from my week worthy of a high five:
{The coolest beer can I've ever seen AND its watermelon flavored beer. Win, win}
{Two new bright pink lipsticks}

{My favorite of my mom's fall decorations at home: candy corn candles}

{Non-dairy pumpkin soft serve in the rain.}

{Sun setting behind me as I reached my hometown}
I am off to the rehearsal dinner for my cousin's wedding tonight. I am doing one of the readings tomorrow and I was so honored when he asked me to be a part of their big day. This is my first time participating in a wedding and I think it will be a lot of fun. I am looking forward to spending time with my family, sharing a dance with my grandpa and trying different drinks with my brother at the reception. Well wishes to the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment