Saturday, August 18, 2012

Prepster





Button down: Thrifted, Jeans: TJ Maxx, Shoes: Gap

Up and at em' this lovely Saturday morning. I decided on a whim to get my haircut today so I am very excited for a change. I have been growing my hair out for about two years now because it takes FOREVER to grow and I have had my hair pretty short for years and years. I have really enjoyed the change of having long hair and the styles I can do that we're never in consideration before (I'm talking to you side braids and buns on top of my head and gasp! No bobby pins). So today I am taking a much needed trip to the salon for a new look and a new shape. I have a cut picked out that has a feeling of maturity and looks a little bit preppy in the picture so I decided to wear this button down to give the full effect. Hoping to still limit my bobby pin usage so here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment