Friday, August 23, 2013

The Freakin Weekend


{Loved this flower that naturally faded colors}

{Got to hang out with some friends on an LA rooftop}

{Soaking in the greater LA area}


{A good hair day needs to be documented}


{Kettle corn from the company carnival this week}
It's the weekend and I don't have to put "g's" on things if I don't want to. I caught up with old friends in LA and then had skype dates or phone chats almost every night of the week with some girls back east so I have been feeling a bit nostalgic and a wee bit homesick as of late. The good news is I can distract myself with the planning of next weekend's Big Bear camping and Las Vegas trip. But in the meantime, I may just have to eat homemade popsicles and chocolate Buckeyes this weekend for some Ohio comfort.   

No comments:

Post a Comment