Monday, May 6, 2013

Manicure Monday





My nails are feeling very feminine today and I am kind of loving it. A touch of gold is always a good idea in my book and this "Good as Gold" from Essie does the trick here. I am trying to decide on a manicure that isn't too boring but not crazy flashy either for my cousin's wedding this weekend. I like this but I think I can make a few more tweaks to get it just right. Afterall, this will be the first time I have seen my family since moving out West so it is extra special and my nails should be too.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love!! I am painting mine bright pink and will probably blind anyone in my vicinity, you know thats how I roll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would expect nothing less! I am still undecided so neon may be the best way to go...TBD.

      Delete