Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Train has Left the Station

          
                
                                  
              
It snowed in California! Just kidding, though I've been told "it's unseasonably cold" and it "hasn't been this cold in 20 years!" Let's be honest, 41 degrees is not cold. But I digress.

These photos are from my stay at home over the holidays and I wanted to show of the scarf that I DIYed. And show what it looks like when the weather is actually considered cold. And showcase the sweet trains my sister and I trudged out to see. Isn't country living grand?

2 comments:

  1. Remember when I fell down while trudging through the snow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember when I almost wrote that in my post and decided to save you the embarrassment? Guess not! Classic.

      Delete