Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Brussel Sprouts, Mint Oreo Cremes, and Building a Bike


Pants: Gap, Shirt: TJ Maxx, Shoes: Macy's



Yesterday, for the first time in all my (almost) 24 years, I tried brussel sprouts. I actually bought and made them, on a whim, and let me just tell you, they were delish! Kind of like little baby cabbages. On my grocery trip, I also bought mint Oreo Cremes, which I already knew I loved, but I figured I should balance out my adventurous food choice with something very safe and very tasty.

On the topic of adventures, my roommate and I decided to try and tackle what one would think would be a simple bike assembly project. Wrong. I'd say we are about half way there but at least it's out of the box and on its way to completion. Once my bike gets here, we will be cruising down the coast. That, and once hers becomes a complete bike. It was taking some serious muscle to get it together and I was all over it. It must have been the brussel sprouts.

2 comments:

  1. Are your pants recent? I love the color and fit. I'm trying to find colored pants that aren't skinny jeans (as they're not very flattering on me haha).

    And I also just recently started liking brussel sprouts. I just boil them for a little bit, and then put a little oil on them and stick them in the oven for a bit. so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I grabbed these from the Gap after the New Year so hopefully they still have some for you, just check their site if the store is out.

      I am headed to the store tonight so I may just get some more sprouts and try your cooking method!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete