Monday, October 22, 2012

Manicure Monday

I have no idea how or why, but by some insane miracle, I had an incredibly productive Monday. And the fact that I was on limited sleep and on a high from such a fun weekend with my visiting friends, I am just not sure how I was able to stay focused and cross so many things off of my to-do list. 

Speaking of the weekend, I had an absolute blast! I loved taking the girls around the city and showing them where we live. Us Cinci residents were quite proud to show off some highlights, like the Findlay Market, eating dinner by the river under the lights of the bridge and skyline, and of course, our favorite bar, Japp's, where they were serving festive fall drinks. We even capped off the weekend with smoothies and bagels as we walked around Ault Park Sunday afternoon before a trip to the airport.  It was absolutely perfect and though it was sad to say good bye, I was so happy to be able to spend time with my friends and that everyone was able to come together from across the country. Now we just have to get to planning our next reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment