Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday I'm in Love



Tis the season for candy corn! And how can you not be happy eating candy corn?

Here are a few things I have been loving this week:
Getting dinner and having some laughs with an old friend
Deciding on my Halloween costume...a viking! (more to come)
Seeing script Ohio at the OSU game. Yes, technically that was last week but it counts.
Someone in my building carving a pumpkin and putting it up on display for all to enjoy. So cheery to see that every time I return to my place.


Not so much love for:
The reds getting my hopes up for a World Series appearance and then, not so much after losing yesterday.
Almost getting run over by a semi truck, causing me to have major road rage. For about 3 days.
Arriving at the jeweler's in time to see the owner locking the front door. I guess I'll be getting my watch link removed over the weekend.


 

Other things I will be doing over the weekend include getting take out, drinking some wine, finally reading 50 Shades of Gray, lounging in my PJs, making something in a crockpot, and hopefully getting my Halloween costume together. Basically, doing whatever I want which is relaxing and having some quality me time. This work day cannot go by fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment