Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Leatherette

Dress: JCPenney, Shoes: Macy's, Clutch: Flea Market



This past weekend was my cousin's wedding and it proved to be a struggle to find a dress that I was happy with for the occasion. I wanted something different, something special that I wouldn't have to be adjusting all night. I tried on loads of options and finally settled on this little number, a black sleeveless frock with a fabulous leather detailed panel down the front with an added zipper. It was just the ticket because nothing says wedding attire like something a little biker chic or at least that's what I'm going with. Having the solid black color and textured front, I pulled my hair back and wore a pair of long earrings, then added a bright clutch for a pop of color and kept the rest of my jewelry very simple. The dress met all my expectations and more! Plus it held up for dinner and a night of dancing. Celebrating with the newly weds was a blast and I was so happy to be a part of their big day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment