Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Let's Bowl!



Shirt: F21, Skirt: H&M, Shoes: Macy's



Ever have those days where you're shopping and you don't really know what you are looking for, you more so just wanted to get out of the house and the mall seemed like the most logical place to go? No? Just me? Well anyways, I had one of those days not too long ago and I stumbled into H&M (natch) and low and behold, this terrific skirt called to me. And folks, I had to have it! And wouldn't you know it? Sale rack. Can you say right place, right time?

The bright color gives this polished look a fun pop of unexpected. And pairing it with what I am calling my bowling shirt balanced the tighter fit on the bottom. The workplace can get a little ho-hum in terms of a color palette so I think this skirt will be just the ticket moving into the winter months to brighten up the day to day. I can't wait to wear this baby with tights too! Gosh, give me a couple days of cooler temps and I am already moving into the next season. Still have some summer left so I will not wish it away. Here's to soaking up the rest of the current season!

No comments:

Post a Comment