Tuesday, August 7, 2012

In Case You Were Wondering...



Check it. My sister was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster Blog Award, something for bloggers with less than 200 followers and that's me! Naturally, I will oblige. Thanks Hol for making me feel fabulous!
Here's how it works:
Share 5 random facts about yourself
Answer the questions from the person who nominated you 
Pay it forward

Let's do this. 
1) I love old movies. Black and white, musicals, I am a sucker for them all. Singing in the Rain? Oklahoma? Gone with the Wind? Check. Check. Check. 
2) I am always in the mood for breakfast foods, specifically, pancakes, waffles, muffins...you get the picture. 
3) In the 8th grade, I went to state for creative writing with an organization called Power of the Pen. It was quite prestigious. 
4) I wish John Hughes wrote and directed my life. 
5) I can and will drink hot chocolate any time of the year. 

Now here are Holly's questions with my answers:
1.)Favorite drink, alcoholic or non?
Nonalcoholic-Arnold Palmer
Alcoholic-Dirty Shirley
2.)If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Anywhere, but Europe would be my first choice and more specifically than that, probably Rome. 3.) Favorite type of food?
Mexican or Thai4.) What is your favorite inspirational quote?
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter won't mind. ---Dr. Seuss5.) Favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate Coconut Almond Chip6.) Biggest life accomplishment so far?
Living on my own. 7.) Favorite store to shop at?
The GAP. And H&M. 8.) Favorite season? Why?
Fall because I love sweaters and long sleeves and fall flavors and crunchy leaves and Halloween and cooler temperatures.  9.) What do you like to do most in your spare time?
Go on walks. Or read. 10.) Would you rather eat dessert or breakfast?
Tie. 11.) What TV show can you NOT miss?
Modern Family. 


How's that?

No comments:

Post a Comment